What's new

*Warning-Spoilers, see post #697* - HBO's Game of Thrones

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I can't remember....didn't Stannis tell Melissandre to stay behind? I think she was going to come but he made her stay.

No, because she was there when she convinced him to sacrifice his daughter to beat the cold.

Dangit, now I remembered why I wasn't going to watch it again.

There is a lot at play with the characters this season. The High Sparrow/Septon back at King's Landing is definitely more than he appears. My wife is convinced that he is actually Howland Reed (http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Howland_Reed).

I am a believer that John Snow is a Stark and a Targaryen. I also believe that Tyrion Lannister is also a Targaryen (http://www.latintimes.com/game-thrones-theory-why-tyrion-lannister-not-targaryen-spoilers-261917). Not sure if this has been discussed here before. And there are a lot of things that are ever present but hidden in the storyline. The show is great and the books are better, but we are at a point where nobody really knows what is going on.

But I still think that Jon comes back and soon!

Umm...John Snow is coming back from the dead. And now that his watch has ended he can go kick the rear ends of those Boltons and take Winterfell back!

That is a cool thought, if Jon is brought back to life, has he technically fulfilled his life long service on the wall?

That is a cool thought, if Jon is brought back to life, has he technically fulfilled his life long service on the wall?
I mean...his life did end? Some people think Jon Snow will be resurrected as the Lord of Light. Not sure about that...though it does sound plausible.

Sent from the Danger Phone

Jon Snow's not dead, he's frozen. And if we ever find a cure for stab wounds we're gonna thaw out the Bastard and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. Know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiply that by 15 million times, that's how pissed off Jon Snow's gonna be! We're gonna get Jon Snow, and Daenerys Targaryen, and a couple dragons, and fly down to....

:biggrin1:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Crazy episode. Not even the fact that Jon is back....i knew that would happen. But dang....Bolton and the Greyjoy dude.

This season is shaping up to be gooooood

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Rumor is there are only 2 seasons left. It's been renewed for season 7. But they said "we may be down to our final 13 episodes" after season 6. So perhaps a longer season 7 or broken down to 6-7 episodes and expanded to season 8.

We shall see!

I expected a lot of action in the last episode; instead the quiet tone was surprisingly suspenseful given that big events took place. Still my favorite show.

Rumor is there are only 2 seasons left. It's been renewed for season 7. But they said "we may be down to our final 13 episodes" after season 6. So perhaps a longer season 7 or broken down to 6-7 episodes and expanded to season 8.

We shall see!
From articles I've read season seven will be it. They may have one episode left to set things up, but that should be it. After that things should be a flurry of action.

Am I the only one that is really looking forward to Aria Stark's story?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
From articles I've read season seven will be it. They may have one episode left to set things up, but that should be it. After that things should be a flurry of action.

Am I the only one that is really looking forward to Aria Stark's story?

I'm ok with that. I want to know how this thing ends! There are so many questions to ask and answer I can't even list them all.

Thats my theory about the ending: Daenerys and Snow will meet, fall in love and they will broduce dragon snow babies, which would conquer the south and the north. Children will
be resistant to fire and will be able to kill white walkers!!!! ( I didn't read the books)

servicing stop

You may be on to something there. They haven't really played up the Whitewalkers yet, but it is coming. Who better to save Westoros than Daenerys and a some dragons come to the north, burn the Whitewalkers out of existence and forge alliance with John Snow and the grateful northern houses to take the south. It all makes sense now.

Okay so while we are throwing theories out there, here is mine.

Obviously Dani is Targeryan, Jon Snow and Tyrion Lanister are part Targeryan. Three riders for three dragons. This theory comes from mostly reading the books but I think you will see this theory be revealed in the show soon. There are a few things that have eluded to this already but not entirely. There is a lot more to this but this is the cliff notes.

Not bad, I can see the possible Jon Snow connection, but I am not sure how Tyrion has Targeryen lineage though. He did have "the touch" when he unchained the dragons without getting crisped like anyone else who stepped into their hold.

Top Bottom