What's new

Wanted: Photos of DE razors (I'll send you something in return)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John,
Wonderful idea you had- unbelievable razors and now my RAD is starting up- will be looking for some of the more aristocratic looking razors- some are just works of art.

Thank you- give me and others something to strive for in our collecting.

Photo of the date code on my 1973 Slim Adjustable.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
HI
don't want to take advantage but of course we have many images of Edwin Jagger DE razors in different style handles. Are these of value to you? Let us know.
Bridget Jagger

I have been watching this topic for some time, and decided to contribute something. These may not be the most sought after models (especially the Wilkinson), but I feel that they should be represented in a shaving reference guide.

This is a Wilkinson-Sword Classic which I bought in 2006, with which I started DE shaving. A great way to start, and it shaves great, even with the standard blades.

full

This is a Gillette Tech made in England, which I recently purchased. A great shaver, really smooth.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
F3 Fat Boy 1960, other three are much older I guess, A Tech travel razor with K3 under the head,a razor with a bakelight handel, a Tech with same type of head, all are Gillette brand.

Eddie

I think I found one of these with box and blade box. they are asking $48. Did not check it out for condition, but from about 2 feet away I did not see any plating loss, it looks to be in at least good condition. What do you think?

See picture 15 in this thread. I messed up and don't know how to get the picture here.

Regards,
Mike

Wow, that Darwin razor is beautiful!! Anyone know if these occasionally crop up on eBay or anywhere? I want one!

Wow, that Darwin razor is beautiful!! Anyone know if these occasionally crop up on eBay or anywhere? I want one!

There was a Ladies Bijou model sold recently, as good as my Deluxe but with a very nice original case and tortoiseshell razor box with some original blades. It went to a French collector for 72 quid. He got a bargain. I wouldn't part with mine for £200.
John.

OK, so I've really dropped the ball on this one. I'd love to get these photos added to the wiki, and send out the blades as promised, but I've got too many things going on right now and just can't find the time. If anyone is willing to help me get these photos organized, cropped, renamed, and added to the wiki, please PM me. I have blades to offer. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom