What's new

Wallet Question

I'm in the market for a new wallet. Don't want anything too large or too small, although I'm leaning more to the smallish side (but not the kind that only holds a credit card and a dollar bill.)
Any recommendations?

Are you a baseball fan? J Peterman makes a wallet out of baseball glove leather...I love mine. It starts sort of orange, but over time is absorbs the oil from your hands and it has a nice deep brown color...just like an old baseball mit.

My wife suprised me with one of these last month from Cole Haan. She said the titanium Oakley money clip I've had for the last 6 years looked nasty. Thought I wouldn't like it....haven't used the old one since.

I have a wallet from Vaja Cases, and it's great. I got one in Vitelino leather, chocolate color. It's not money clip thin, but it's a fairly slender bi-fold, much better than my old one.

Link

Damn I want that "Right Stuff" baseball wallet !!!

For a whole different take check out....Waste of Talent, the store is in Hollywood....nice wallets.

I have a timbuk2 wallet, really thin, but still I have 1 CC, 2 bank cards, DL, library card, old school ID (really ought to just remove that), 2 cards for health/dental, and about 10 bills.

It's not more than 0.75 in thick.

<$10

I have the executive ALL-ETT. It is outstanding. I had the original model before, and I prefer the new model with leather on the outside.

Follow the link given above, and order one today. They seem a bit expensive, but you will not find a better wallet.

Clay

Here is a business card case that i made for a friend of mine. I use one for a front pocket wallet. It will easily carry a driver's lisence, a couple of credit cards and some folded up dollar bills.

I would certainly look toward the business card size for your needs.

DL

Personally, I think it is impossible to beat the quality and usability of Filson wallets. Mine has lasted 10 years, and is still going strong. They sell several styles, including slim card-case style wallets. Still made by hand in the U.S.A.

Last edited:
Thanks to all who responded. Think I'm going to give the All-ett a try. It's reasonably priced compared to some of the other (very nice )suggestions.

I ordered an All-Ett after reading this thread. I have had it now for a couple of weeks and LOVE IT!!! Solved all of my longstanding wallet issues. Holds everything ecxept coins, and super thin. I also picked up a coin purse from the local bags n' luggage store.

Thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom