What's new

Vintage Scent address?

Can anyone provide me with the return shipping address for Vintage Scent, in Portugal?

I need to return a brush that I received from them soon (tomorrow or Monday). The address is not given on their website (and the return address was not given on the package), and they may or may not be quick to respond otherwise.

You should probably contact Vintage Scent for an RMA. They'll let you know where to send it back. For most companies, the mailing/contact address may not necessarily be the product return address.

Domain Name: VINTAGESCENT.COM
Reseller..............: webhostpt.com
Created on............: 27 May 2008 18:23:20 EST
Expires on............: 27 May 2012 18:23:20 EST
Record last updated on: 13 Apr 2010 00:00:22 EST
Status................: ACTIVE

Owner, Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
Bruno Fernandes (ID00412376)
Rua Prof. Joaquim Bastos, 102-5D
Porto, Porto 4200-604
Portugal
Phone: +351.967455331
Email: [email protected]

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.HOSTINGPAGINAS.COM
NS2.HOSTINGPAGINAS.COM

Registrar: PLANETDOMAIN PTY LTD.
Whois Server: whois.planetdomain.com
Creation Date: 27-MAY-2008
Updated Date: 12-APR-2010
Expiration Date: 27-MAY-2012

Nameserver: NS1.HOSTINGPAGINAS.COM
Nameserver: NS2.HOSTINGPAGINAS.COM

Someone's domain registrar address is not necessarily his real address. I would try to contact Leon like suggested earlier.

Thanks guys. I have sent a couple of e-mail messages today (starting this morning European time), using their e-mail address as given on the site, but have not received a response. They allow 15 days for a return and since I am leaving town on Tuesday, I have to send it tomorrow or Monday. But with no actual address, how can I send it?

I have e-mailed him before and he seems like a decent guy, so I would think he is kind enough to find a solution that works for you regarless of deadlines.

Just to say that Bruno just e-mailed me with the return address and was most gracious about it. So I can send it off on Monday. Thanks to all who tried to help me here! Normally, I would have been more patient about waiting for an e-mail response, but there wasn't much time here.

A follow-up to say that my brush was refunded by Vintage Scent in a very timely and courteous manner. I definitely would do business with them again in the future.

Top Bottom