What's new

Vintage Avon find

found these at a thrift store today, coleman lantern has wild country sticker on bottom, no sticker on the buffalo but smells the same as the coleman one. the one in the middle says old spice on the bottle, was this an avon bottle as well or put out by old spice?
$IMG_1390.jpg

found these at a thrift store today, coleman lantern has wild country sticker on bottom, no sticker on the buffalo but smells the same as the coleman one. the one in the middle says old spice on the bottle, was this an avon bottle as well or put out by old spice?
View attachment 551000

Probably put out by Old Spice. The comparable Avon scent is just called Spice.

Found a few bottles this weekend. Including a very rare "Captain's Choice" bottle filled with Vigorate aftershave. It is from 1964-65.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424662002.666565.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424662029.868572.jpg

Also got a guitar with WC, and a bus full of Everest!
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424662147.726372.jpg

Found a bottle of Spicy Avon at the local thrift place for a buck. As a fan of Old Spice, I must say the Avon Spicy is comparable in scent to the OS. The Avon still does its' job after all these years, in fact I would buy a few more bottles of this if found, I am enjoying it alot. The box has a date of 1983 on it. I am going back today to look over some more Avon they had. I can't believe what you can find in these thrift stores, lots of interesting stuff.

Was reading this thread today and just wanted to say thanks for giving me another AD. I had no idea about the Avon AS until I read this entire thread. While at a junk store today, I found a completely full Liberty Bell bottle of Oland. Splashed some on tonight. I am really diggin the scent, especially since I only paid a $1.50 for the bottle. Again, just wanted to thanks for creating another AD for me. Just when I thought my ADs were calming down for me, this happens....:w00t:

Top Bottom