What's new

UPDATE (graphic pictures included)

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
So, today the big unwrapping of the dressing, checking the progress and new x-ray taken. Had the feeling the doctor was as satisfied as I when he saw it. Now another three weeks and the pins will pulled out - until then, still in this hard splint and bandages. After the pin pulling I get a smaller splint similar to what I wore for some time in the last two years. I am quite happy with the outcome so far.
IMG_2673.jpg
IMG_2674.jpg
IMG_2677.jpg
IMG_2678.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good! Your surgeon did a great job.
Don’t rush it and work really hard on any assigned physical therapy, it makes a huge difference.

Continuing to wish you a speedy recovery.

Rudy, they pull the pins out in the office. It is always the short pins that run perpendicular that catch you off guard with a jolt of pain. Looks really clean, feel well soon! All the best, Mike

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
It's always amazing to me what they can do medically/surgically today. Continued prayers for your healing.

Rudy, wishing you the best. Getting older ain't fun. If it ain't one thing it's another. I survived 2 rotator cuff surgeries & rehab in my 50s, 20 years ago, but if my Dupuytren's contracture in both hands gets much worse, I may need to ask for the name of your guy.

Glad things worked out and the procedure is behind you. Wishing you the best Rudy. Merry Christmas. Amazing what docs can do.

Top Bottom