What's new

Unique wedding band

I was surfing on Etsy while I was bored one night and came across a seller that makes rings from state quarters. After looking at a few I decided to bite the bullet and order one made from an Arkansas quarter (where I grew up) with matching cufflinks. It came in tonight and it is simply outstanding. Not only is it very unique, but it fits my finger perfectly and is very comfortable to wear. I told my wife when I ordered it and she liked the picture but didn't really say anything about it. When it came in tonight, she took one look and asked me to order her one with a Tennessee quarter.

proxy.php

Does anyone else have an unusual wedding band?

1. Mine is tungsten, just a plain polished band. That way I can wear it at work (archaeology) without worrying.

2. I looked at the quarter rings (a few weeks ago) and they are awesome. Unfortunately, I don't really like Indiana and she isn't crazy about NC so it isn't a good option for us.

3. We have both been thinking about the tattoo option.

I would go the tattoo ring route, but I'm in the miltary and already have more tattoos than I'm really allowed hidden under my long sleeves. I don't want to draw attention to tattoos on myself if I didn't have to.

Drew, I have the Arkansas quarter and she has Tennessee. Ours don't match but they are hometown specific and match enough for us.

i thought my ring was pretty unique. it's called a B.zero1, it's not fixed inside.. it has small action movement like a spring...

$Bvlgari%20Bulgari%20Inspired%20B%20Zero%201%20Ring%20rosegold_LRG.jpg

So what is the state ring made of.? Hopefully it's from the series of coins made from silver which will turn very black otherwise it's some sandwich material with questionable wear-ability over time.

Really nothing so unique about that. That idea comes from the classic Texas Ranger Badge which is made from a silver Mexican peso.

If you want unique most jewelers will custom make a ring to your design.

Mine's invisible. Been wearing it since I got married over 40 years ago. I don't wear jewelry or tattoos, so not many options available.

Top Bottom