What's new

Tweezerman brushes

That's all I have, and for the money, I don't even need another one. It works good with soap and with creams. When it wears out in 2 or 3 years, I'll get another one for $12.00.

thanks Nick, I was about to get scared off brushes for good, with all the expensive ones. looks like I'll be getting one next paycheck!

I just received mine for $10 shipped from ????Rose something.
Looks a very fine brush
Opps back to the chat room
Tom

Oh, I'd love a nice $100 or $150 brush, but for me, I'd rather spend the money on quality creams, soaps, and blades. And AS balms. And colognes. It's all a matter of priorities, you see. :wink:

The Tweezerman was my first decent brush, and it does a good job.

I will tell the story (again) about why I consider it poorly made. After the third or fourth use, as I was shaking the water off, the entire bristle load fell off into the sink.

So I re-glued it, and my repair job has lasted about a year and half now.

I'm not telling the story to discourage you, just to warn you that if it happened to me it could happen to you, but it's easily fixed. I actually think the Tweezerman is great value for the price.

For $10 and free shipping it is a great brush. Sort of scrubby bristles. I like mine when using soaps. It's not as good with creams.

This is a great brush for the money.
However I have noticed a variance in quality.
I have 2 of their brushes. One is soft and dense. The other is prickly and les dense so I use it for travel.
For the price is worth a try.

The Tweezerman was my first badger hair brush, and I still use it from time to time. For the price, it's tough to beat.

-Pete

V

VR6ofpain

That's all I have, and for the money, I don't even need another one. It works good with soap and with creams. When it wears out in 2 or 3 years, I'll get another one for $12.00.
2 to 3 years? I had mine for a couple months and the clear coat on the bottom of the handle complete cracked off. I got tired of the wood warping every shave and cracking even more clear coat of. So I retired it to the box and bought a Vulfix (Col Conk branded) with a faux ivory handle. A far superior brush as well. Though the Tweezerman was good for a $10 brush I guess.

2 to 3 years? I had mine for a couple months and the clear coat on the bottom of the handle complete cracked off. I got tired of the wood warping every shave and cracking even more clear coat of. .
Sounds like you were leaving it on a wet surface after shaving.

It was my first brush the beginning of this year, used it for several months until I bought a C&E Best. you can't beat it for the money- it's the cost of a boar brush with the benefit of a badger and a LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Beautyrose has them for like $10 shipped. BE warned, the smell pretty bad the first few times- Proraso and shampoo are good treatments.

The Tweezerman was my first badger hair brush, and I still use it from time to time. For the price, it's tough to beat.

-Pete

+1

The next step up is the well-respected CE/EJ BBB at $35 (and the soon-to-be-released B&B...). I've said it before: we've all blown $10 on crappy fast-food binges we've regretted. The Tweezerman, on the other hand, is a great value at $10; and at that price, even if you upgraded to another brush as soon as the next month, I'd argue you wouldn't regret that $10.

Top Bottom