What's new

Toronto July 2012

I'm in. I'm staying at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. I'm mostly a straight shaver, but will have my DE with me as I am flying and am not planning on checking any bags. As such, I can't bring any razors. I will try to bring a couple of noodler's inks, my FP and whatever else I can easily carry.

Oh, and I am getting in around 4 or 5 on Sunday so, that evening would work well.
lol you need blades mcpell ?, not sure there will be much locally available to pick up for you and the ones i know of a shoppers drug mart are very expensive i have lots to choose from if you need them

lol you need blades mcpell ?, not sure there will be much locally available to pick up for you and the ones i know of a shoppers drug mart are very expensive i have lots to choose from if you need them

I was just going to say I'm sure a few of the Torontonians could hook youse up with a few blades.

Lets shoot for Sunday nite.

Brianw
syngent
rockviper
Mcpell
edgerunner ?
Suzuki and Alacrity 59 where for art thou ?????

who else !!!!

maybe we should just meet at the hotel and ask the desk where to go from there, maybe 730 or so ? i forget what time you said your plane is supposed to land at

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I was just going to say I'm sure a few of the Torontonians could hook youse up with a few blades.

Lets shoot for Sunday nite.

Brianw
syngent
rockviper
Mcpell
edgerunner ?
Suzuki and Alacrity 59 where for art thou ?????

who else !!!!

Yup.... SEs (GEM PTFEs) or DEs (Rapiras... pink'n'blue box)

I'm coming. I know the hotel. Maybe the lobby is the best place to meet. Let me know the time. I'll bring a few things that I guess you can find interesting. If you want something in particular, PM me.

I have astras sps, supermax SP, SS, Bics, some GEM SE's, and some otherones i dont know what they are lol, let us know we will make sure you have what you need mcpell

Hey - thanks all for offering up a blade. I was planning on sending one on Thursday addressed to me at the hotel (done this in the past) That said, I would love a backup in case it doesn't get there. I have never tried a Rapira - that would be fun!

just caught what time you were available brian, if everyone wants to get together a bit earlier im free all day should we say 6:00 maybe 6:30 on sunday i believe time is all that needs to be locked down and we are all set

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
just caught what time you were available brian, if everyone wants to get together a bit earlier im free all day should we say 6:00 maybe 6:30 on sunday i believe time is all that needs to be locked down and we are all set
I'm flexible on Sunday as well

Top Bottom