What's new

Toggle Toggle, Toggle Toggle goes the Turkey

This is where I'm supposed to hold up a mirror so you go into the trance and say send your toggle to an undisclosed location. lol
he knows magic

proxy.php

A true nickel Toggle will have a "stop" mechanism on the adjustment dial like an (L) shape that won't allow it to be over clocked. Look for that and you'll be ok.

But how much did it increase in the previous 50 years? If it has increased by leaps and bounds only in the last four years, I would consider that a spike

I agree with you too, but that was not the question. Bharvey asked about if it was a Temp spike. I said no, it is a permanent spike.

Post #9 From Bharvey:

I saw this as well and wonder if this may be a temporary spike. I bought one in better condition on Ebay 6 weeks ago for less than half the price. At the time it was just an average deal.

I want one to have it in my collection, but it's not a must have. The prices recently have made me think I'll wait it out. I don't think they will go down below $150-$200, but I don't think they will remain as high as they are right now. Congrats to those of you with them. It's an oddity at best. (My meaning in saying that, is that it's not a pinnacle shaver that I must have like an ER Streamline/GEM Jewel, a Leresche, or German slants.)

I think it's foolish to assume that the values will continue to increase at this rate permanently. Eventually the bubble will burst and the values will either fall or rise at a much lower steady rate.

Ok. This thread makes no sense. My first post on this thread is from a deleted thread, deleted by the mods b/c I mentioned an eBay sale. My post then reappeared after the sale was complete, albeit edited a bit, as a separate thread from this one. Now my resurrected thread has been merged with this one and I am listed as the originator. Can a mod please fix this??

Thanks!

Ok. This thread makes no sense. My first post on this thread is from a deleted thread, deleted by the mods b/c I mentioned an eBay sale. My post then reappeared after the sale was complete, albeit edited a bit, as a separate thread from this one. Now my resurrected thread has been merged with this one and I am listed as the originator. Can a mod please fix this??

Thanks!

I agree. At this point we should just re-imagine the thread as being about toggles of all kinds.

$dpdt-toggle.png

$SPRING.gif

$toggle_coat_dior.jpg

I think it's foolish to assume that the values will continue to increase at this rate permanently. Eventually the bubble will burst and the values will either fall or rise at a much lower steady rate.

I do not see $10,000 Toggles by 2015 and don't think anyone is thinking that. More like that Toggles separated from the pack and show no signs of dropping back.

I have seen it for last five years, in all honesty a trend has been permanently set. I dont see any other razor model out pricing it at this level.

I want one to have it in my collection, but it's not a must have. The prices recently have made me think I'll wait it out. I don't think they will go down below $150-$200, but I don't think they will remain as high as they are right now. Congrats to those of you with them. It's an oddity at best. (My meaning in saying that, is that it's not a pinnacle shaver that I must have like an ER Streamline/GEM Jewel, a Leresche, or German slants.)
Wait it out? William, you over see and manage a world leading business, you should realize that this trend may be here for long time.

Top Bottom