What's new

Tobacquisitions for July 2014

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406804419.974862.jpg

Picked up a birth year Tsuge Pipe Championship of Japan pipe off yahoo auctions.

Came with a case a modified Czech tool and some pipe cleaners. All for 30 bucks.

I think Andrew has replaced Boris as the "king of acquisitions".

What's funny is that I haven't even posted everything that I've acquired in this thread lately. I'm too embarrassed. :)

I'm about a year into that program, only the embarrassment has turned to shame!

yup I've been long in the shame category for awhile too :lol: that and the fact that I am completely out of storage room...I really need to get my second wineador up and running

Well, I got spendy today. This beautiful Peterson River collection Lee. Whew my credit card is a burnin!

$uploadfromtaptalk1407032941219.jpg

*edit: suppose I should have started a new thread for this huh? Lol

Last edited:
It's a late add, but was purchased in July and arrived on July 31, I just hadn't taken a photo. This new pipe and three tins of 3 Oaks Syrian.

A vintage Ropp sandblasted little foursquare w/ genuine horn bit. Courtesy of the batch that went on sale recently on Smoking Pipes. It's one of the decades old pipes found from Sykes Wilford's trip to the Chapuis-Comoy. You can read about the trip more on their blog: http://www.smokingpipes.com/smokingpipesblog/single.cfm/post/pipes-of-decades-past

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 37
Top Bottom