What's new

Time Change Sunday, did you forget?

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
My Dad had a theory on what you are talking about. He believed that a big factor in other countries aping our DST clock stuff was mainly due to the opening and closing bell of the New York Stock Exchange. That being the one daily event important people around the world pay the most attention to.
The number of potential reasons is loco, fell down a short rabbit hole, but then my eyes started to glaze over. The variability of dates that various countries apply DST is much too loco.

Mexico saw the light in '22. Would be great if the rest of NA would see the light.

I'm early retired, I don't have to work. I really don't care when I'm going to bed. I equally don't care when I'm waking up. The computer, the phone and the Internet radio adjust the clock themselves. I only have to manually adjust the two wristwatches and the clock on the car's dashboard/audio system.

Never ever in my life the changing hour was a problem.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
And being retired, it probably doesn't matter that you spend half the year being an hour late for everything.
Ask him--without checking--what day of the week it is!

Sounds like some squeaks are coming from the peanut gallery.

And yes...I know what day it is. It's Today...which is the Tomorrow you were talking about Yesterday.

1711238283621.png

Top Bottom