Where do you live?
Rural South Carolina. Peach country

What is your age (or) generation?
50's

What are you in the real world?
RN

What is your favorite shave setup?
.68 Razorock. BIC and Shark platinum for now. Cremo original

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Farm

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Hi, Rex.

I saw elsewhere that you used to work at the hospital I mentioned having an electrical outage, and that you're a nurse, and that you live somewhere near me.

Perhaps one day we'll find a reason to get together. In the meantime it's great to know I'm not the only wet shaver for 100 miles. (Actually I know several in town, but none of them are on B&B.)

Happy shaves,

Jim

Hi, Rex.

I saw elsewhere that you used to work at the hospital I mentioned having an electrical outage, and that you're a nurse, and that you live somewhere near me.

Perhaps one day we'll find a reason to get together. In the meantime it's great to know I'm not the only wet shaver for 100 miles. (Actually I know several in town, but none of them are on B&B.)

Happy shaves,

Jim
Good to hear from you. I enjoy looking at your posts. I actually heard from you once before when I posted about buying a shaving soap at the Aiken farmers market . You noted that we were both in the CSRA.
Hope to have a u-pick farm up and running in the next couple of years. Will let you know when it happens. (Blueberry and blackberries)

Happy shaves, Rex

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Good to hear from you. I enjoy looking at your posts. I actually heard from you once before when I posted about buying a shaving soap at the Aiken farmers market . You noted that we were both in the CSRA.
Hope to have a u-pick farm up and running in the next couple of years. Will let you know when it happens. (Blueberry and blackberries)

Happy shaves, Rex

The farm sounds great, Rex. I love both berries. Probably everyone does.

Sorry for forgetting we'd connected before.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom