What's new

The straw that broke the camel's back. Oh when shall it arrive?

It is great that you have this forum to talk with others, isn't it? For me DE shaving has also been therapeutic , a good way to relax/decompress. We're with you in spirit

A stripper who shaves? Friggin awesome! Joking aside, hang in there my friend I really believe good things happen to good people. It may take a round about path but it finally gets there.

Last edited:
Oh man, I feel your pain. I can't identify with all of it but I've been there myself for a lot of it.

It sounds like you're doing the right thing, making good choices. Keep doing it!

I guess they are in dire need of phlebotomists, and lord knows I have ample experience with venipuncture. Thankfully, Iowa allows employers to hire paramedics and nurses as phlebotomists, so I applied for the three positions they have open.

Did your cover letter strongly point out your loyalty? If I was looking for a phlebotomist and received a paramedic's resume, I'd look at that and say "he's just desperate for work, he'll jump on the first paramedic opportunity that comes up". One can expect you to want more money, but more so, to be bored as a phlebotomist. Hiring someone is difficult and expensive, nobody wants to have to do it again soon.

Top Bottom