What's new

The Razorock Hawk

Dorco makes a blade that is compatible with the Cobra, not sure about the Mongoose. They can be had for less than the Feathers. The Feather Pro blades can be purchased in bulk of 100 on ebay for about $0.86 a blade. Given the quality of the blade and how long they last for most people it's not that expensive IMO.

Dorco will not work on the Mongoose. You're right on the with the blade cost on Ebay. I saw one on the Feather Pro a couple of weeks back for $86 for 200 shipped. I agree given the quality and how long they last I do not find the blades to be too expensive.

Not entirely correct. You're right in that the Feather Light will not work. For Feather you have Feather Pro, Feather Pro Guard, and Feather Super Pro. For Kai, you have the Kai Mild, Kai Guard and Kai Captain Sharp. And I just found out that there is also the Kai Original. In fact if you look at tryablade you'll find that they have a 7 blade sampler pack for the Mongoose. I have used the first 6 because that was the original sampler pack. You are correct in that the guard blades are very similar to the regular ones. I couldn't tell much difference but I am sure some would prefer them to the non guard counterparts. I saw a post on the Mongoose Facebook page indicating there was a new maker of the AC blades that will work but that has not been confirmed.

Cool, glad to hear that other blades work. I'm a big fan of the AC blades.

Samsung also make blades that fit the Feather Artist Club and Kai Captain model razors. Not sure if they fit Cobra or the others though, nor do I know if they're even available these days.

Top Bottom