What's new

The old vid of a very fast one pass with a straight

Does anyone know it?

He takes off his entire beard with only a minor weeper and then splashes on what looks like a version of swiss pitralon.

Simply the most awesome, manly straight shave imaginable. A dunk in the ocean for "prep," no mirror, eyes closed, on a rocking boat, and then another dunk for AS. Super!!!

My all time favorite straight razor shaving video. The guy is amazing.

In all honesty if my lather looked like his I would keep working on it. Maybe he knows something I don't.

What do these two amazing SR shaving videos have in common? Tiny lather bowls! I think I should buy a tiny lather bowl.

Also, I think neither of them did any stretching above the neck on the first pass.

What do these two amazing SR shaving videos have in common? Tiny lather bowls! I think I should buy a tiny lather bowl.

Also, I think neither of them did any stretching above the neck on the first pass.
It's the same (awesome) straight shaver. These videos remind me just how much better my shave can get.

It's the same (awesome) straight shaver. These videos remind me just how much better my shave can get.

I didn't even realize. I was so focused on the razor. I've got a great deal to work on.
- sailboat
- tiny lather bowl
- growing a beard
- sr technique

I need to try this and see what happens, I am sure it won't go as smooth, I wonder if what he stropped on was pasted ?

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Group buy on tiny lather bowls! :lol:

Great video. Dos Equis should definitely pick this guy up!

I would be curious to try that razor to compare it to my edges, I am thinking if he can take off that much in one pass that razor has a killer edge or he is one tough Hombre.:straight:

That's the reason why I started shaving with straight razors earlier this year. :biggrin1:
Meanwhile I can do a pretty quick and decent 2 pass shave, but still not as fast as The Willipeter.
I also was fascinated by the look of his old "men's kitchen" and that he's only using the most simple things.

Top Bottom