What's new

The Nib Acquisitions for 2023.

Acrylic display for our sons mechanical pencils and a few of my FP.

They were like 2 for $10 Amazon warehouse deals.

One piece, acrylic, pens don't fall out.

PXL_20230102_230715766.jpg

Back in October 2019, I posted about potentially heading down the rabbit hole after rediscovering my Waterman Phileas set.
Now, more than three years later, I have ventured at least a few steps.

I had a gift card to use at the Fountain Pen Hospital that had lain unused.
I got a Sheaffer Prelude for 50% off (the merlot color).

In getting ink, I got the free Charlie eyedropper pen when ordering a bottle of Noodler's Heart of Darkness.
I also got a bottle of Marine Green.

I have ordered the Pilot Metropolitan Retro Pop in purple.
A bottle of Noodler's Purple Mountain Majesty will accompany it.

I've been having fun writing with all of them and look forward to the new arrivals!

Back in October 2019, I posted about potentially heading down the rabbit hole after rediscovering my Waterman Phileas set.
Now, more than three years later, I have ventured at least a few steps.

I had a gift card to use at the Fountain Pen Hospital that had lain unused.
I got a Sheaffer Prelude for 50% off (the merlot color).

In getting ink, I got the free Charlie eyedropper pen when ordering a bottle of Noodler's Heart of Darkness.
I also got a bottle of Marine Green.

I have ordered the Pilot Metropolitan Retro Pop in purple.
A bottle of Noodler's Purple Mountain Majesty will accompany it.

I've been having fun writing with all of them and look forward to the new arrivals!
It's always fun to get new pens and ink to try out. What size nib did you get on the sheaffer? They have wonderful nibs in my experience.

nice choice. Fine seems to be my sweet spot. I have bought an extra fine, thinking I would like a bit finer than a fine, but that hasn't been the case for me.

Should have included that!

This is a Gioia Partenope Avorio. Comes with a fountain pen head as well as a roller ball head.

The head inlay represents the skiline of Napels Italy.

Kaweco is on her wish list too!

Guido

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Just placed an order to stock up on a few consumables. Two Fisher space pen refills (burgundy and brown), two coloured G2 refills (green and purple), two pressurised G2 refills (blue and black), three regular D1 refills (blue, red, and green), and a pressurised D1 refill. Two mini ballpoint pens crept in there too.

Top Bottom