What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to try a sandlewood. About the only thing I have to pif right now is a unused puck of VDH. I can decant some Clubman and 4711 aftershave to sweeten the pot, though.

on edit: I still have some Tabac that was piffed to me. I am going to buy the stick next week, so I will put the sample of Tabac in, too.

on second edit: I forgot, I still have some Cella and can include enough for at least 20 shaves.

Owen your stuff is in the mail and should be to you around the end of the week. Man I apologize it's taken me so long :blushing:

I'll take the blades! I won't wait until I receive them to PIF. I have two Col. Conk shaving pucks. One Lime, the other Bay Rum.

I do believe I'll take those :) and I'll offer up a tub of AoS lemon cream used maybe 6 or 7 times. I thought I was going to like but just can't bring myself to enjoy it.

I think hugh4 killed it when he put Williams on the table. :001_tt2:
I know.... I know.. it's Williams :scared:

Seriously, I think we have had a couple fall off, but here's what I see as available:

jay67212's Col. Conk soaps (bay rum & lime)
hugh4's Williams/Florida Water combo

...aaaand just to make it interesting, since everyone seems to want to try it now, I'll throw in a stick of Speick.

Same rules still apply. All you have to do to claim any of these is to agree to PIF some neglected item from your own den. All right...

Who wants 'em?

Ill take it! I'm putting up... Yes... Wait...... For... It.... A puck of Williams to a newbie who has never tried it and a bottle of Florida water.

OK, not a newbie, but I can't get any Williams over here and I've been wanting to give it another go after reading all the recent threads. Plus I've been dying to try florida water. So, if nobody else will take the Williams, I will!

OK, since I've got some Williams headed to me, I guess I should put up something equally as great as a follow up PIF.

So I'm offering half a puck of Mama Bears - Ye Olde Barbershoppe soap.

The puck is cut in half from the top, so it is a half circle, no container. It's easy to melt into your own container.
(cut into chunks, 10 seconds in microwave should just about do it)

I just ask that the person who claims this has not tried Mama Bear's soap before. Who wants it?

Shant, you're claiming the Mama Bears? If so PM me your address, then post up what you are PIFing forward.

Last edited:
question:To participate, is one expected to PIF right away or could it be at later date? The reason I ask is I am a very very newbie to wet shaving experience and don't have much supplies at the moment.

I am not sure about that but I think the whole idea of this thread is to instantly piff someone else when you are piffed. The OP could prob clarify this better.

Rules...
He promises to, once he receives it, post and do the same thing with some unwanted soap from his own stash. It's a win/win, really: you get to try something new, and you get rid of something you don't want. If everyone in turn keeps it up, it could keep going for all eternity (or at least until someone offers up modern Williams). Sound good? All right, then...

SCS aftershave going to brucered!

Thanks Buddy...and per your request, i'll have my little ones do a "sniff test" and post their thoughts for a "no holds barred" honest opinion of the scent.

i'll post a new PIF up shortly (today or tomorrow).

much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom