What's new

The mythical "almond-sized" amount of cream?

Ive found that Arko cream requires Twice as much as any other cream, I don't think its as dense.

While at the same time, I've found that the higher-end English creams such as Simpson's or St. James of London actually do work with just an almond-sized dollop.™ No snurdle required.

What I still have difficulty with is estimating a snurdle-sized dollop when spooning out a harder cream such as some of the TOBS flavors.

Edit: I can't believe that the spell checker doesn't recognize "snurdle." Seems common enough.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Skulllike and skillless come to mind, and light up the spell checker.

For creams in tubs, dipping your brush should get the perfect amount.

For all other types, use more product and get better lather. It doesn't cost much and many of us have way to many creams anyway and need to use them up before they dry out. Walnut size works well or 2-3 almonds with no shell. If the lather is too thin, use more cream and less water.

It's the same with soap. Load until you think you have more than enough, then keep loading like you hate it and have nothing better to do with your life. The lather will be much better.

Watermelons or walnuts. One of those must be the right size for the right amount of cream if you don't use a green, Chinese shelled almonds worth as your snurdle.

Top Bottom