What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 5 (Signup + the round) CTB5

linty1

My wallet cries.
Hey hey somebody cracked open the Cella! Awesome, did you like it? I rarely re-buy a cream/soap I've used before (just so many to try) but this one was a re-buy for me. I let it go as it seems (not sure?) I have a similar product in TCheong Fung cream and I need to work down my stash of creams/soaps.

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
Hey hey somebody cracked open the Cella! Awesome, did you like it? I rarely re-buy a cream/soap I've used before (just so many to try) but this one was a re-buy for me. I let it go as it seems (not sure?) I have a similar product in TCheong Fung cream and I need to work down my stash of creams/soaps.
I opened it, but did not test. The scent was strongly sweet for me.

The Cella is a very good soap. I owned a tub many years ago and it was great to revisit it. I'll definitely keep a sample of it. Tomorrow will be Stirling.

After using all the synths and the horse today I felt like the box, like every crowd, needs a boar.
But this won't be it. It's that bad. Wouldn't even give it away. I'll find one.
I used the GEM today with a fresh blade and broke off a piece of the Stirling sample.
Imagepipe_0.jpg
I now have @nlife 's address and will get the box on it's way next week.

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
After using all the synths and the horse today I felt like the box, like every crowd, needs a boar.
But this won't be it. It's that bad. Wouldn't even give it away. I'll find one.
I used the GEM today with a fresh blade and broke off a piece of the Stirling sample.View attachment 1847794 I now have @nlife 's address and will get the box on it's way next week.
That GEM was great!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nice!

If there’s a good interest in SE razors I can always swap a few of them as I have a half dozen different SE that are collecting dust in my mystery razor box!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Since there was only one AC razor in the box, whoever took the razor should have the blades.

We are missing a few pictures to understand the swap. Anyway, let the fun continue!

I really enjoyed the RR Hawk shaves when I had the box. I am sorry that I didn't document everything while it was in my possession. I wanted to swap razors, so I kept the Hawk and added a user grade Fatboy and Slim and the Floyd Original aftershave sample.

IMG_4213.jpeg

Top Bottom