What's new

The Graveyard!

I've used up plenty of Vergulde Hand soap sticks. And today I shaked the last drops from my Sanex after shave (not the first bottle I emptied, and it won't be the last one either).

Today, I finished a can of Stuhr hair styling wax. Very good product for strong and thick hair like mine, but will not be replaced immediately - I've some others products to finish.

proxy.php

A full bar of Mike's Orange, Cedarwood and Black Pepper is now gone. My order of Mike's Lime can't arrive fast enough. I'm Speick-ing it until then.

Finished some Brut splash on. I probably won't replace, as I have some Brut AS. Same great scent, with a bit of menthol.

Cheers!

$DSCN6083.jpg

Some everday items buried today:

- Imperial Barber Classic Pomade (already got two replacement jars.... best water based pomade I've used so far)
- Nivea Moisturizing Face Wash (I'm leaning toward Baxter of California Daily Face Wash.... I probably won't replace this unless I'm in a pinch)
- Trendstarter Pomade (won't replace..... see above)
- Thayer's Original Witch Hazel (I've got a few bottles in the den waiting to be used along with drugstore witch hazel that I spike with glycerin.... won't need to replace for a while)

Ben

Floid Suave bit the dust today. got about 80 uses (m-f) out of my bottle that arrived leaky from overseas.

great product that may be replaced in the future. I still have a ton of other stuff to try and use before making any final decision as to what AS splashes will make my cut.

i enjoyed the scent, lingered for a while but not overpowering and not for too long.

i always added a tiny 444 to it, rubbed my hands, let air dry for about 10sec for a bit of the alcohol to evaporate and applied to may face.

no issues, no reactions, left my face smooth and feeling great all day long.

Last edited:
I finally get to post here! I finished off my Ogallala Bay Rum Original sample. I know that we're not supposed to post samples here, but when a sample lasts for 25-30 shaves, I think it warrants a mention. I loved the scent and I may very well order more in the future, but at the moment I have the Ogallala limes and peppercorn to try and several other Bay Rums in the rotation so I won't be placing any orders for a little while.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Tube of Palmolive Classica Naturale.
If I didn't have so much software already, this one would be replaced.

The remains of a tube of (red) Proraso used in the Item of the Week thread is finished. Quite a spectacular cream and the only cream I use. I have a backup in the form of the blue Proraso tube. We will see when it comes into play. And now on to the grated DR Harriis almond with DR Harris Marlborough cologne in my shaving den. Nice to be back, both in the den and with DR Harris!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I finished off a tub of TOBS "shave shop" cream the other day.

Tub of Proraso green took me 18mths-had me hooked as a customer for life but I brought the White one and think i might try the red after that before I return..

Top Bottom