What's new

The Graveyard!

Nivea Sensitive Aftershave Balm

A definite keeper that I will be replacing. The value quotient on this product is very, very high

Gone.

$myrsol-after-shave-balsamic-water-180ml.jpg

I said farewell to a bottle of SCS Lime AS splash this morning. What a great product. Once I work through a few more AS bottles, I'll definitely get another.

Just finished off a bottle of Alcolado Glacial and a pump bottle of KMF Green Tea & Bamboo shave cream. Love the face freeze of the AG. I will get some more in the near future.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Alcolado is made by the same folks who make the Curacao liquer. At least, there was a BIG Alocolade Glacial display with lots of product at the Curacao factory when we visited!

I've been wet shaving since June of this year and i finished off my first tub of TOBS Coconut this morning. Now, I just need to kill that tub of TOBS Sandalwood.

Colonel Conk bay rum soap - I recently finished a puck I've been working on for a while. It started as one of my fall/winter 2012 soaps and lasted that season and I pulled it out again this past winter. The fragrance had diminished a bit over time, but the soap itself lasted a long while and lathered well. I consider it to be a decent soap for a fair price. I would buy it again if I found it locally or could get free shipping on Amazon. Price plus shipping can often approach the cost of a premium soap, which this isn't. It's just a good soap that I scoop up if the total price isn't bad.

Dreadnought Shaving cream - OK, might qualify as a sample so shouldn't be posted here. It was the 20 ml travel size. I tried it on its own and also to super lather the Col. Conk. It worked great for both. This cream doesn't seem to have much, if any, scent of its own. I found a couple of brick and mortar stores in Omaha and liked it enough that I think I will hunt down the full sized jar.

Mitchell's Wool Fat. I really enjoyed this soap. At first, I didn't think the lather was up to standard and the scent didn't do anything for me. However, the deeper I got into the puck, the better I liked it.

I would certainly get another at some point, but there are so many other creams and soaps to try, that I think it will be a couple of years before I get back to it.

AOS Sandlewood shave cream Loved it but replaced with AOS sandlewood hard soap
AOS Sandlewood pre-shave Loved it but expensive...made my own

Queen Charlotte Soaps Iced Key Lime, I knew you well. At the start I was enthralled by your eyewatwering combo of menthol and lime though it was too much for the winter months. A 9 month vacation for you had mellowed you only a trifle and you continued to freeze face until the end.
Never had a lousy lather. Thoroughly recommended to any shaver who likes a menthol blast coupled with high performance.

$20140817 - Brut Dominant Locion.jpg

Brut Dominant Locion Aftershave - Typical alcohol-based performance with a very nice amber fragrance. Projection and longevity exceed that of several colognes/edt so be careful with the amount splashed on. It is/was discontinued so I purchased 2 backup bottles.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My Alpa Windsor is now done. I received only a small amount in the bottle from a rececnt PIF, but I have to say that I enjoyed it a great deal.

Top Bottom