What's new

The Conversation

If this game allows one to either add or remove a letter AND change one in the same move, as just happened, its duplex strategy is quite reassuring.

Sorry, that move's only available in the deluxe version of this game. You'll have to pay $9.99 for a registered copy.

The complete rule set may elude some participants, but I'm sure we can cut them some slack while they get the hang of things.

It is true that in the OP the rule stated that one could only change one letter to make a new word but did not state that one could subtract a letter or subtract one letter and change another to accomplish the same goal; however, continuing to debate this subject puts me at the risk of sounding even duller than I am already.

Last edited:
As I don't want to be a culler of those who deviate from the rules in a Clown House game, I've preferred to let some minor differences in rule interpretations slide, while I play by the rules as I understand them. :thumbup1:

Let's nudge this conversation in another direction. Reader's choice: the royal wedding :001_rolle or er... the weather.

Or bedbug(s). :001_tt2:

An acquaintance was telling me that he once kicked a bar conquest out of his bed because she "smelled" and was afraid she had "bedbugs." :laugh: At 3:00 in the morning!

Maybe it was garbled because he woke her out of a dead sleep, but I'm sure she muttered a few choice words in his direction.

This was something that wasn't blared to his attention until 3:00 in the morning?
Somehow this was cool earlier? I guess he knows what he wants.

Top Bottom