What's new

The Chinese "Matgicol" Super Platinum

Don't buy blades you do not know in big quantities. If some people likes some blades does not mean you will like them.
PM your address and I'll send you some Rhinoceros XR in envelope.

Rhinoceros, Matgicol and FlyDear blades are made in same Xirui factory.

I thank you for your thought,you are really very kind.
I live in italy for shipping you would pay too much.

In this moment I have no intention to buy the block of Rhinoceros XR but many less, about 40.
But seeing the offer of the Magitcol 200 pieces of blades at 4.32 € induces the thought of impulse buying.

Matgicol_blades.png

@Halfbeard I really thank you for the offer and for your kindness but I have already arranged to order 40 Rhinoceros XR razor blades and 200 Matgicol blades at a price of 2.94 €.

Matgicol .png

I had already tried the Rhinoceros blades because I had found a razor blade or package together with a razor purchased last year also on Aliexpress.

I didn't remember because reading here I was confusing the Rhinoceros blades with another razor blade also Chinese seen in the forums, I thought they were the same razor blade instead it shouldn't be.

Only later the XR writing made me remember that I had already had razor blades like that, they will not become my favorite however I know they are good and not junk like others I had bought in the marketplace.

When all the blades arrive I will see if the Matgicol blades actually are "Magic" :001_tt1: :biggrin1:

Last edited:
When on the app that monitors deliveries it shows me the package still in China here it is, the package has already arrived in Italy.
Just one week after the order, really amazing the speed of delivery from China!
Hey there will be nice stuff to try in the coming days!
It's not like me to order blocks of two hundred blades but for costing me a penny per blade it was convenient the limited and low risk.

Matgicol.jpg

Lastly I am really curious to compare the Matgicol blades with the other Chinese Rhinoceros blade let's see if they will be pleasant and which one I will appreciate more.
Rhinoceros.jpg

When on the app that monitors deliveries it shows me the package still in China here it is, the package has already arrived in Italy.
Just one week after the order, really amazing the speed of delivery from China!
Hey there will be nice stuff to try in the coming days!
It's not like me to order blocks of two hundred blades but for costing me a penny per blade it was convenient the limited and low risk.

View attachment 1820643
Lastly I am really curious to compare the Matgicol blades with the other Chinese Rhinoceros blade let's see if they will be pleasant and which one I will appreciate more.
View attachment 1820644
@Pinto90 Did you try them yet?

@Pinto90 Did you try them yet?
No,I am still trying other razor blades.
I will probably try these Matgicol next setitimana.

The Matgciol blades I bought are red pack,different from the Matgicol black pack.
My blades in the red package are Super Stainless 216 while the black color package use the quality steel Swedish.

It says on the manufacturer's website.

No,I am still trying other razor blades.
I will probably try these Matgicol next setitimana.

The Matgciol blades I bought are red pack,different from the Matgicol black pack.
My blades in the red package are Super Stainless 216 while the black color package use the quality steel Swedish.

It says on the manufacturer's website.
That is interesting about the steel. I had understood previously they were the same blade per an email I got.

So many blades, so little time.

I read some news on the manufacturer's website, they started the business in 2014 and produce many blades for third parties as well.

I suspected that the same manufacturer was behind the Doreos, seeing the address shhXR.com behind a RhinocerosXR blade reminded me of the picture of the Doreo blade.
I tried a Rhinoceros XR and liked it,I will see if I can find the different packaging on Aliexpress with the number 74 written on it.

It changes the packaging but the blade I think is the same.

I read some news on the manufacturer's website, they started the business in 2014 and produce many blades for third parties as well.

I suspected that the same manufacturer was behind the Doreos, seeing the address shhXR.com behind a RhinocerosXR blade reminded me of the picture of the Doreo blade.
I tried a Rhinoceros XR and liked it,I will see if I can find the different packaging on Aliexpress with the number 74 written on it.

It changes the packaging but the blade I think is the same.
I want to spend some extended time with all the Xirui blades and the Suneko too.

Top Bottom