What's new

The big one !

Mail day
I was lucky enough to acquire this beautiful Japanese barbers window display of an AIDA razor.

Made around 1910-1920 and is made of wood and the blade I believe is made of copper and came with the original chain. No, it doesn’t come apart lol and weighs around 5 pounds and is approximately 2 feet long. Definitely pretty rare and will be one of the Crown Jewels in my collection.

Attachments

• IMG_5286.jpeg
    IMG_5286.jpeg
    973.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5279.jpeg
    IMG_5279.jpeg
    862.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5212.jpeg
    IMG_5212.jpeg
    610.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5214.jpeg
    IMG_5214.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5213.jpeg
    IMG_5213.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5207.jpeg
    IMG_5207.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5208.jpeg
    IMG_5208.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 30

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Mail day
I was lucky enough to acquire this beautiful Japanese barbers window display of an AIDA razor.

Made around 1910-1920 and is made of wood and the blade I believe is made of copper and came with the original chain. No, it doesn’t come apart lol and weighs around 5 pounds and is approximately 2 feet long. Definitely pretty rare and will be one of the Crown Jewels in my collection.

Ooooo, I love it already! Its got the total look of copper about it for sure, and it even includes a blade it! With that and being open comb, it should handle my course whiskers easily. Plus, it also doubles as a self defense weapon against any karren zombies who want to invade my home. Overkill you say? Oh come on, every wet shaver here secretly wishes that they had a full length sword sized DE razor, cause there's no kill like overkill.

Whats this you say, a two handed razor can't be controlled and it will leave me a face fool of weepers? Well, you should know that pain is weakness leaving the body, it will make a man out of ya. And when Jahova's Witness comes ringing on your door bell, and you open the door for them to see blood trailing down your face, you will make them about face, and walk away. See, problem solved!

I absolutely love your new razor decoration piece! 😍

Mail day

That. Is. COOL.

Top Bottom