What's new

The Anything Thread

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Did Frankensmiley scream? :huh:

proxy.php

proxy.php

So, he didn't sing "Year of the Cat"? :biggrin:

Great album. I've had it years on CD but I just got it on vinyl a few days ago along with a few others from a nearby Salvation Army Store. I had to rescue them after I overheard a few design students talking about laminating albums to a wall. Heathens!

Well okay they could have took all the Barbara Streisand, Barry Manilow and polka albums there and melted them down for I care....

proxy.php

If a smiley screams in the halls of TAT and no one's here does he make a sound?

But if I'm here and comment on it, then it's been heard, so I can't comment on your original question now can I?

But then if no one's here you would naturally not expect an answer... :skep:

You know what? Just quit being difficult. :tongue:

Last edited:
That last penguin sandwich was delicious. Somebody said it came from Connecticut and it had a funny decoration on the top of the bun...a fur hat of some kind

I think you may need a new Czar.....

Maybe it's just me but trying to eat the membership doesn't send a good message to... well, anyone... :001_unsur

OldSaw

The wife's investment
That last penguin sandwich was delicious. Somebody said it came from Connecticut and it had a funny decoration on the top of the bun...a fur hat of some kind

I think you may need a new Czar.....

Hello.

I was going to ask if I missed anything, but I see nothing is new. Carry on.

Great album. I've had it years on CD but I just got it on vinyl a few days ago along with a few others from a nearby Salvation Army Store. I had to rescue them after I overheard a few design students talking about laminating albums to a wall. Heathens!

Well okay they could have took all the Barbara Streisand, Barry Manilow and polka albums there and melted them down for I care....

But if I'm here and comment on it, then it's been heard, so I can't comment on your original question now can I?

But then if no one's here you would naturally not expect an answer... :skep:

You know what? Just quit be difficult.
:tongue:

And verb conjugation, just quit that too. :tongue:

Top Bottom