What's new

Thater, Fat Boy, Creams, Streamline SE razor

In a departure, The Captain remembered to have his name and date in the pictures the first time around - there is hope for civilization.

The first lot has Simpsons unscented shaving cream (75%), a vintage shaving mug / warmer, and a user grade E2 Fatboy. CONUS only please and I pay the shipping. $59.00.

IMG_9341.jpeg

H.L. Thater Special Edition Olive Wood Brush in Two band Badger -Fan Rounded Knot. 24mm knot with 52mm loft. Used a half dozen times, I really wanted to like it since these were a limited edition and word has it that Thater is going out of business. I guess I am a synthetic brush guy. Paid $210.00 and no longer available. CONUS only and I pay the shipping - $165.00.

IMG_9348.jpeg

IMG_9349.jpeg

IMG_9350.jpeg

IMG_9351.jpeg

EverReady Streamline with Crown Shaving Shave Cream. The reputation is well deserved and the design and style can't be beat. This is a second generation Streamline from the 1950's and has a spectacular original shine. There is one corner the plating has chipped which is cosmetic in nature only - see close up pics. This is CONUS only please and I pay the shipping - $66.00.

IMG_9343.jpeg

IMG_9345.jpeg

IMG_9346.jpeg

IMG_9347.jpeg

Top Bottom