What's new

GIVEAWAY! Tabactober - want to tallow?

We're almost into October, and many of you like to make that a Tabactober. For giveaway to a one lucky member is the setup below:
Tallow Tabactober.jpg

The soap puck is the original tallow formulation. The aftershave is mostly full. The balm is, maybe, half full but might be less. Hard to tell.

Two rules:

1. CONUS only
2. Open to members who have not tried the Tabac tallow formulation.

Just say "I'm in." I'll pick a winner Friday and ship the package out next week so it's in time for October.

Good luck!

I'm in. I've never tried it. And I'll admit to being nervous about trying something that I might love knowing that it's out of production. :)
No need to be nervous about it. The tallow formula makes a great lather! Not sure why they changed, but I would guess it has something to do with animal rights? A lot of soap makers are eschewing tallow.

No need to be nervous about it. The tallow formula makes a great lather! Not sure why they changed, but I would guess it has something to do with animal rights? A lot of soap makers are eschewing tallow.
Nah. That’s not it. If I love it and can’t get it anymore then I’ll just be disappointed. 😂

Now that is an interesting Giveaway. I've heard many things about it but have never tried it.
I am in. Thanks

Reactions: Kix
This is a fantastic PIF. Earlier this year I dropped out of the GRUYÈRE to give Tabac a try. I’m glad I did. It’s now one of my favourites. If you’ve never tried this then in my opinion you’re missing out.
IMG_5237.jpeg

Top Bottom