Tuesday October 31, 2023
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper Bowl
Brush: Dogwood Handcrafts Omega
Lather: Tabac
Razor: Gillette Styler
Razor: Henson AL13 Medium
Blade: Gillette Super Stainless

IMG_5682.jpg

Thanks, all - this was another great year of celebrating Tabactober! I really enjoyed using Tabac and it's wonderful to see others enjoying the soap (or splash, or deoderant, or whatever) right along with me.

And now, I'll put the puck away for a while and concentrate on getting through a few other soaps, but we'll be back to Tabactober before you know it.

Onward!

Thanks, all - this was another great year of celebrating Tabactober! I really enjoyed using Tabac and it's wonderful to see others enjoying the soap (or splash, or deoderant, or whatever) right along with me.

And now, I'll put the puck away for a while and concentrate on getting through a few other soaps, but we'll be back to Tabactober before you know it.

Onward!
Brandon thank you for organizing this! Tabactober was awesome!!

Paul

Last day of "Tabac"tober...

Razor: Blackbird
Blade: RK Stainless (1)
Pre-shave: Vikings Blade pre-shave cream
Lather: Tabac soap (tallow)
Aftershave: Tabac balm

The tallow Tabac is a really nice shave soap. I hope the non-tallow version is as good (I have heard mixed reviews). Excellent shave today 👍

SOTD OCTOBER 31st
OCTOBER 2023 GRUME
TABACTOBER 2023
OCtober 2023

Hello friends

On this last day of the month, I say goodbye to Tabactober 2023, OCtober 2023 and October 2023 GRUME full of style, with Tabac, Omega Pro 48, FOCS and Gillette Silver Blue (3). Thank you all very much for these 31 days of indescribable pleasure.

With us, the stupendous Dexter Gordon.

Rating: 10

Have a nice evening and great shaves.
❤️🪒

22376FE1-103E-4B52-9529-D5075CD2C3C6.jpeg
IMG_2804.jpeg

Top Bottom