What's new

Tabac 2024 Reformulation

Oh no!!! Now endless debate about yet another Tabac reformulation? People hoarding 2021 vegan Tabac in huge quantities? A 2021 Tabac Tuesday thread?

The thing is, the Beatles used Tabac. So who cares about the formulation? I mean, the Beatles. Come on.

I have two jars of Tallow tabac. It is one of my favorite soaps, as is Tallow La Toja. I like MDC and SV better, but it is close. Mikes and Stirling are great, but not as big a fan of some of the other American artisans, such as Barrister and Mann, Ariana and Evans, Noble Otter. They are fine , but sometimes a little too "buttery" for me. That very "moisturizing" feel is highly prized by many, but not me. Different strokes.

I was introduced to Tabac in early 2023. I purchased a puck of the original and it’s was good for a little over 150 shaves. I’m coming up on 110 shaves with my puck of veggie Tabac. I’ll order another when this one runs out. It will be interesting to see if I get the 2021 or 2024 vintage. :)

I just purchased some Tabac products for the first time (I’m still new at this) but I have to say I really enjoy them. I got the preshave oil, soap in a mug (ceramic mug), the Tabac cream in a tube, and the aftershave balm. Last night was the first time face lathering and it went really well using the Tabac soap mug. I have no idea what version I have but I have taken a liking to these products.

Top Bottom