What's new

Sun Screen!

BurnOut Suncare products are reasonably priced and work great! They have a new offering called "Clean and Clear" which is all natural - it has clear Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Check it out at www.burnoutsun.com I have been using it for 5 years now.

Dick

Kingfisher or anyone else that uses this...

Do you find that it is damn near impossible to get this stuff to rub in? It's like covering your entire face in zinc oxide. Any tricks to getting this to absorb some?

Kingfisher or anyone else that uses this...

Do you find that it is damn near impossible to get this stuff to rub in? It's like covering your entire face in zinc oxide. Any tricks to getting this to absorb some?

Anthelios makes a bunch of different products. If you're talking about the one I mentioned earlier in the thread, I only use it when I'm going golfing. And YES, I find it very difficult to get it to absorb. I don't really care, because I don't care what I look like when I'm playing golf. Might go in a bit easier if your face were slightly damp when you applied it, but that might also decrease the SPF slightly.

For everyday use, I have been using the L'Oreal 30 power sunscreen with mexoryl for at least two years. It is a lotion, rather than a cream, and goes in more quickly than any sunscreen I have ever used. It does leave the face a bit shiny, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom