What's new

Sue Moore Auction / Fundraiser discussion thread for everything straight related!

I really wish there was a "Sue" badge, where if you bought an auction or donated to the cause that you would get a pink ribbon for a badge. I am sure it has been thought of in the past...

I'm not sure that's necessary. I hesitated to say anything about donating, for a whole host of reasons. But I consider the three stews here friends and I wanted them to know I supported the cause. Otherwise, my donation would have been completely anonymous.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'm not sure that's necessary. I hesitated to say anything about donating, for a whole host of reasons. But I consider the three stews here friends and I wanted them to know I supported the cause. Otherwise, my donation would have been completely anonymous.

proxy.php
:lol:

In other news, even though most of the auction is completed, a few items have been extended. Go check out the craziness!!

Last edited:
Congrats to Kenhsv (B&B LE Straight), Ulricus (Custom Straight from France), and MrSmith (Custom Edson Straight) on picking up some mighty fine Custom straights and donating toward an extremely worthy cause. Congrats to each of you and to the B&B Sue Annual Fundraising Auction.

I hope each and every dollar raised goes toward a cure for this terrible disease that affects everyone. I have no doubt we all have somehow been affected by cancer in some way- A loved one, a best friend, an office buddy, etc. We've all at least known someone affected by this disease. I hope fundraisers such as this contribute to finding a permanent solution for our future friends and family. I donated, as I always do and will continue to support sites such as B&B that are taking a stand in an effort to find a cure.

Cheers to all of the Mods that put on a heck of an auction. And definitely a huge cheers to those of you that have experienced- through friends and family- this dreaded disease and defeated it. And last, but certainly not least, my heart goes out to all that have friends and family that have been taken by cancer. We do this with all of them on our minds and celebrate each and every one of their lives.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Well said, Dan. Well said, indeed.

We've had a lot of fun the past few days, and in doing so, we've raised quite a bit in the fight against breast cancer. I expect it'll take a few days or more for the final numbers to tally up, but it's going to be a good sized contribution that our fellow members have made. The B&B Essential boar set alone went for $1,150. It speaks wonders to the generosity of our community.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
See here for a return of last year's B&B Essential "Sue" brush.

Grab it while you can!

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Yeah, I noticed that too when I tried to order. Maybe I found it too fast and it's not yet moved to the "active item" listing on the website. If you see it's "live" before I do, please let us know.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I've made a cross-post in the main B&B Essential thread as well, so if you catch it before I do, let's let those folks know when it's live as well.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I will be ordering 2 when I get home (no Paypal at work). One for me and one for my brother; not sure if I will hold on to his until Christmas or not.

Christmas ..... hey there's an idea! Sign up for the Mr. Bingle Secret Santa and either put on your wish list, or buy one for your secret pal!

Last edited:
Top Bottom