What's new

Stirling Syndicate

How do you become part of the Syndicate?
You just did.*

*As far as I know. No one ever contacted me for a Stirling oath of omertà or anything.
_____
_____

1714574657597.png

Light-ish Red . . . on the zingy juice

full

Karve Bison | Gillette Nacet (1st Use) | AP Shave Co Mühle STF | Stirling Glacial Electric Sheep | Stirling Electric Sheep w/Menthol

@lordalexander74 I've got way too much Stirling soap. But you mention two I don't ever want to be without -- Sheep and Glacial Electric Sheep. Even though the Glacial makes my nose run, Glacial Electric Sheep is the one scented mutton soap I have to have on hand. It's so invigorating. I'm glad it's back in stock. My current tub is beginning to show its "ring of despair."

I don't know if @Guido75 coined the term "ring of despair.' But he's the first I've seen use it. And it cracks me up every time I think of it. It has a different meaning whether you hate or love the soap. 🤣

Jay21

Collecting wife bonus parts
I think you'll like it. That's the one that has the least scent to it. What's nice is it's soft enough to press evenly to the bottom of the mug. IMHO, don't skimp on loading the brush -- plenty of soap and plenty of water will create a perfectly slick lather. :thumbsup:
I smooshed it into the bottom of the mug with ease. It’s ready for tomorrow! Looking forward to it.

It's been a while, but the first time I used glacial Electric Sheep it brought tears to my eyes. I think I'm developing a menthol tolerance though. Glacial level soaps are cool and refreshing, not nearly as potent as when I first started using them.
A thought I just had, does menthol have a stronger effect on irritated skin? My shaving technique has improved a lot in the past year or so.

Top Bottom