What's new

Spring Fever

Warmer weather was here in the Canadian Prairies. But here comes America with a big “F You Eh! Have a pile of snow you hosers” in an attempt at a Canadian accent but is actually Minnesotan ya know Margo.

Anyways. Screw you Colorado because you gave us this crap.

So now after a few days and the sun has been shining and I’m sick of working in that stuff I though I was done with until at least late July, I decided to bring some good summer vibes, or at least vibes between 3rd and 4th winter with this combo.

I hate captains choice. And I hate my Mühle r41. And I hate the badger
brush I used.

Darn tootin

Attachments

• 7CA7D028-87B3-490E-A07D-BDBEFAE99BE7.jpeg
    7CA7D028-87B3-490E-A07D-BDBEFAE99BE7.jpeg
    488.2 KB · Views: 17
I say it's payback for all the cold air you send over the Great Lakes which generates lake effect snow and causes me to get an average of 10 feet a year (almost 80% of it occurs in November and December!).

Anything we can do to even that out is a win in my books!

:001_tt2:

Definitely spring!

This (formerly) young man’s thoughts turn to how lucky I am to have found LOTH (and the B&B crew)!:a29::a29:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Definitely spring!

This (formerly) young man’s thoughts turn to how lucky I am to have found LOTH (and the B&B crew)!:a29::a29:
Amen.

Yeah we Michigan folks owe you a bit still for those lovely "Alberta Clippers" you send us from time to time...!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
We are having very nice weather here in North Texas. The windows are open, with temps in the 70s. But, alas, we will soon start another Texas summer.
Yes, your Summer MIGHT be werser than a Michigan Winter.... perhaps my brothers @martym and @OkieStubble can share custody of me for a month or two, like, maybe January and February?
So are you always this happy?
It seems he is REALLY sick this time. NO ONE can hate Captain's Choice!

Esky might be lookin' at an involuntary committal my friend!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
it may just be a bit warm here for you. Several days already in the 100’s. Today it’s supposed to rain and only get to 88° with very high humidity. But you are welcome anytime.

Had a good thaw, but apparently we are supposed to get another good dump of snow on the weekend so my good vibes were not accepted by mother nature. 😭

it may just be a bit warm here for you. Several days already in the 100’s. Today it’s supposed to rain and only get to 88° with very high humidity. But you are welcome anytime.

Yea, that’s a little warm for me. A week would be good, as long as the pool or beach is there and there’s a nice pub to cool off in.

Yes, your Summer MIGHT be werser than a Michigan Winter.... perhaps my brothers @martym and @OkieStubble can share custody of me for a month or two, like, maybe January and February?

It seems he is REALLY sick this time. NO ONE can hate Captain's Choice!

Esky might be lookin' at an involuntary committal my friend!

I only hate The Captain when I look at my bank account.

Top Bottom