What's new

Speick aftershave deal

RoyalShave has this Speick aftershave back in stock $9.95 for a 3.4oz bottle .. right now there is no limit and if you spend $35 shipping is free. If you've never tried this aftershave I'd highly recommend you give it a try, it contains extract from the Speick plant along with essential oils and witch hazel

glad to hear you like it, not only does it smell great but after you use it for a while you will notice how much better your face feels .. Its a really great aftershave !

It's really nice. Right up my alley on scents. Like I said it was on my list to try this just gave me an excuse to buy 2. It will always b in my den. Now I know why so many like it.

This is a great scent as a standalone. It's mild, so is an interesting mix with stronger AS offerings. I've mixed it with Pinaud SR and Cat 'O 9 Tails with great results.

Of course, it's nice on its own. This will be my AS on Wednesday, before an early morning meeting with the new President. Don't want to overpower him with one of the stronger offerings in my den.

Top Bottom