Musgo Real Glyce Lime Oil Soap
Speick Shave Stick
Rooney 3/1
'57 Red Tip Super Speed
Super Iridium (3)
Pinaud Musk
Nivea Sensitive ASB
Lime Skin Food

A pretty successful day for the 3 time with the straight razor only had to clean up the chin area with the DE for an exceptable work shave.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday

CF Pre-shave
Rooney Heritage Victorian Super
Penhaligon's BB cream
HD with Black 7 O'Clock
Penhaligon's BB ASB

Hot shower / CF Preshave
QED Sandalwood/Rose soap :w00t:
B&B LE '08
Mergress on 1.5 w/Feather - d4
WWR / CWR
TGR Standard ASB
Floris Sandalwood

:biggrin:

Hardware: Gillette Black-tip razor w/Derby blade, B&B Essential, Weller bowl

Software: Dave's Mystic Orange Glycerin Preshave, TBS SC (old formula), witch hazel, Lustray's Coachman AS, SCS Dagger.

Day 25 with Penhaligon's English Fern

Schick "Type I1" Injector / Chinese-made Schick-branded Injector blades / Kent BK4 / Penhaligon's English Fern shaving soap / Franken-Hazel / SCS Lavender Milk

Thursday:

Nozema in the shower
Rooney 1/1 Finest
MWF
Henckels #16 Twin Works
Alum Block
Speick AS
Thayer's Superhazel with 444
Proraso Pre/Post
Gogo's Osagehazel (for good menthol measure)

Month long soap journey, Day 25 (last Thursday):

Shower + Proraso Pre / DR Harris Almond SS / Rooney #1/1 Finest / 6/8 Friodur / Spieck AS + 444 ASB

So you like the Rooney?

I am really liking it so far, its super soft, firm, and very dense! It also holds a very impressive amount of water and warmth. It seems to be able to load soap like no ones business. I also have a super 1/3 which out performs the horn now. I really think that the horn will eventually truly out perform the regular super after it breaks in. The tips are also clearly whiter and more resilient than the regular super. I really just hope they break in and soften up.

Black LH Adj / Crystal (4th and last shave)
Omega Boar
La Toja SS ( stick milled into a bowl)
La Toja ASL
Nivea Extreme Comfort ASB

Dick

I know! I have to check the SOTD threads every day for my fix of shaving photos...it's a sad, pathetic addiction that I daren't explain to anyone I know outside of B&B.

I am addicted to the SOTD's just like Anthony. When I go online in the early mornings, the first place I visit is this forum. I enjoy the text-only posts as well. I have a wish-list by the computer where I add items of interest based on popularity and comments here.

A big THANK YOU to all of you posters!

Wednesday's shave:

L'Occitane Cade Soap (only 6 days to go!)
Omega 49 Boar
Star Model 100
Bic Chrome-Platinum (2)
Witch Hazel
Adidas 'Moves' AS (This scent is beginning to grow on me. It was a gift and at first I did not care for it.)

Cheers to all.........Jerry

- Proraso Pre/Post
- IT Palmolive Mentholated
- Saville Row 3824
- 40's style Rocket
- Shark Super Stainless (1st shave)
- WTG, XTG, XTG
- Alt Innsbruck

DFS. Shark stainless is basically the same as the chrome, maybe a tad less smooth, but not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom