What's new

Special Birthday SOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only about 2 weeks into DE shaving so I don't have many goodies to make my birthday shave too special. Although I did break the 'change nothing for a month' rule a little :001_smile

Extra long hot shower
VDH + Proraso Superlather!
Hot Towel (Which feels great BTW)
Fatboy w/Wal-mart Personnas
Aqua-Velva + Every Man Jack moisturizer

All while listening to the Beatles (music is certain to become a regular thing, especially if I can pump my turntable into the bathroom!)

Now for a glass of fine Bourbon...its almost 5 :001_rolle

My shave for my 23rd birthday was:
Kent BLK4 brush
Merkur Progress
Iridium super (2nd use)
C&E Sienna soap
Hydrolast sandalwood A/S cream
Pinaud Clubman original (my new found favorite)

• A blend of Mama Bear's Rosemary Mint soap with a bit of Nancy Boy's cream (mmm, more rosemary mint!)
  • Super luxurious Kent BK4 (Quite a change from the Wee Scot and Omega 21046!)
  • Recently acquired Gillette Slim adjustable (WTG on 3, XTG on 3, ATG on 5)
  • A fresh Iridium blade. Ahhh, smooth sharp goodness
  • Follow up with Dominica lime bay rum splash
  • After the pleasant burn, a blend of Trumper's lime skin food and a dash of AoS lemon ASB
  • Sprtiz of Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver from a recently acquired sample - gotta buy some of this stuff!

This was a damn fine way to start the day. Made even better by the 1 hour ****asu / Thai massage directly afterward :thumbup1:

Ahh, it sure is good to have been born :001_smile

Hardware: Gillette 1953 (my birth year) gold ball-handled Tech w/Derby blade, White Fang (Superior 25mm SBB, aka, Hammer of the Gods #1), Weller bowl

Software: Dave's Mystic Mint Glycerin Preshave, Trumper's Rose SC, witch hazel, Aqua Velva AS, SCS Lavender EDT.

Baby butt smooth and I feel like million bucks. Manhattan's and steak for dinner. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom