What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012. Good Morning!

Morning Coffee: Hills Brothers Original Blend
Prep: Wash face with Musgo Real Glyce Lime
Razor: Schick I1
Blade: Schick
Soap: Proraso Cream
Brush: Semogue 1305
Scuttle: Dirty Bird 1.5

View attachment 230090

How do you rate the Proraso AS to the Floid Blue, Johnny? I know you a huge fan of the Floid.:001_smile

Wednesday morning, March 21, 2012

Schick I2 Hydro-magic w/ Schick blade (7)
Semogue 1250 boar bristle brush,
MWF shaving soap w/ warm water lather,
finish w/ cold water rinse for a DFS!

Need a fresh blade or razor in the morning!

Great looking MWF lather there, Nick!:thumbup1:

Spring is in the air! Even if it is kinda grey and rainy.

Razor: Merkur 37c HD slant-bar
Blade: Personna Blue "Lab" Super
Cream: Speick
Brush: MDG WoodDesign silvertip
After: Witch Hazel / Osage Rub
Cologne: Pour un Homme de Caron

proxy.php

It's been a beautiful sunny day here, Rob:wink2: But with pics like this, even the dullest day is brought to life!:thumbup1::001_smile

Good Morning to All!
~03/21/2012~

"Macfix Grosvenor" | Merkur HD w/ Red IP | Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba | MdC: Unscented | La Toja Manantiales After Shave Balsamo

I'm so happy I re-knotted my Vulfix Grosvenor 404 Mixed with a Shavemac D-01 3Band knot. The knot makes it that much more luxurious and enjoyable! Well I hope you all have a great day!

proxy.php

Congratulations on the brush, Balaji, and a supreme close-up shot!:thumbup1:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Wednesday

Bukhave bowl
PenWorks Super Silvertip
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (7)

TOBS Lemon & Lime Shaving Cream
Williams Ice Blue After Shave
Ferrari Passion EDT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Taylors Lemon & Lime followed by the Ice Blue splash? Well, THAT is refreshing for sure! Excellent, Soren!

strop

Now half as wise
Superbly captured, Mark!:thumbup1:

Thanks, David. With all these other fantastic shots I'm trying to improve my photography skills! This theme week couldn't have come at a better time. Temps are over 80 every day, and these refreshing shaves are a great way to start the day!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
R41 + Feather
Veymillion with TGN Finest
Proraso
Osage Rub[/QUOTE]

Simple but beautiful composition, Justin! And with Proraso Green the cooling power is guaranteed for sure!

It's been a beautiful sunny day here, Rob:wink2: But with pics like this, even the dullest day is brought to life!:thumbup1::001_smile

You gents are forcing me to get creative in my propping! I've used shirts, towels, placemats, scarves, bounced sunbeams off mirrors, lit cologne bottles with mini LED lights, propped up bottles and tubes with folded business cards and (!) antacid tablets. If nothing else, you all are training me for my retirement job in product photography! :001_tt2:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Wednesday, March 21, 2012. Good Morning!

Morning Coffee: Hills Brothers Original Blend
Prep: Wash face with Musgo Real Glyce Lime
Razor: Schick I1
Blade: Schick
Soap: Proraso Cream
Brush: Semogue 1305
Scuttle: Dirty Bird 1.5

View attachment 230090

Proraso cream and Proraso splash? Yes, THAT is refreshing! Very well done, Johnny!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
15/16 Custom 1/4 Hollow // Duke 3 // DR Harris Arlington // Musgo Real

proxy.php

An amazing pic indeed, Joe! And the knot on your Duke looks simply fantastic!

P.S. My friend, did I tell you that my 1 month old baby has been named Joey?

Man, pix like these make me want to head down to Straight Razor Designs and buy a straight! Well I might not use it, but I could let it sit there in a prominent place on my shave shelf to impress people!

Not as interesting as some of the products here but it gets the job done for my 22 year old mug. Please excuse the picture from a shoddy point and shoot camera from practically 10 years ago, I'm surprised the shot even turned out! I shave at night sometimes if I have plans to go out, tonight I did to take a break from a 20 page essay! "Refreshing" for me to say the least, especially the blinding menthol of the Alt-Innsbruck!

Strop: premier strop company 3" latigo
Razor: Detroit made "Victory" 5/8
Soap: P160 Tipo Morbido
Brush: Omega Mixed Midget
Aftershave: Alt-Innsbruck
proxy.php

Andrew, the Alt-Innsbruck has one hell of a menthol kick to it, I know. One of my favourites, serving both roles of AS and Cologne.:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom