What's new

🍎 πŸ‘ 🫐 πŸ“ πŸ‡ 🍊 πŸ₯¦ πŸ₯• SOTD - β€œFruit and Veg Week”! July 17th - 23rd, 2023 🍎 πŸ‘ 🫐 πŸ“ πŸ‡ 🍊 πŸ₯¦ πŸ₯•

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat 22
Soap & Aftershave Southen Witchcraft Samhain
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Razor Wade & Butcher 7/8 Steamship Wedge
Soap, brush, and splash combination were good enough.
The razor performs flawlessly. Heavy, smooth, and crisp in 3 passes for a bbs-dfs finish...
20230722_105355.jpg
Β 
Shave of Day.jpg

Pre-Shave
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Face Soap
Soap/Cream
Martin de Candre
Brush
B&B LE 2012
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
U.K. Aristocrat
Blade
Wizamet
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Ethos Skinfood
Fragrance
Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Rating
10/10
Comments
Today I am using my U,K. Aristocrat razor for the third day in a row. Today’s brush is my B&B LE 2013 made by Rudy Vey with a Shavemac knot. It never has a problem making great lather. The MdC soap is on its 170th shave. The soap is s wearing down in the middle of the puck but there’s plenty on the sides. A perfect BBS shave. Have a great day, folks.
β€˜
Β 

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Saturday, July 22 2023

Razor : Razorock Game changer.84 with a RR Radio nob handle 316- Mfg 2018> tame mid range, accurate machining and great finish QC. I like to use a Kai SS extra wide in my GC.84 for a little more blade feel. This morning shave was close and comfortable with no issues.
Blade : Kai SS extra wide (4)- sharp and smooth with excellent longevity. Nice blade for razors that need a little boost in performance.
Soap : Razorock Lavender, nice masculine scent of lavender + excellent lather qualities.
Brush : Yaqi "Aqua" 24mm High mountain silvertip, excellent lather generator, luxury pillow like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter. I believe this is a different species of badger compared to my other silvertips appearance & feel. Very soft tips when dry but when new the tips can feel a little prickly when wet, that feel has mostly gone. I enjoy this brush because of the different face feel it offers.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Ach Brito Lavanda:001_wub: with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : 1-10 dial - Copy (2)3 template 9.5.1.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Excellent shave this morning + no issues with my RR GC.84 with a Kai SS Extra wide blade.
SOTD July 22 2023.jpg

Have some great shaves!
Β 

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
20230722_163045~2.jpg

Brush: Simpson Chubby 2
Soap: Paradesha Farms Bay Rum
Razor: English Gillette Red Tip
Blade: Jewel
Aftershave: Paradesha Farms Bay Rum

My wife just returned from the Philippines with a gift of locally made Paradesha Farms Bay Rum shave soap and aftershave and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The soap is firmer than a croap but not triple milled hard; it lathers well and the lather is stable and slick with a strong Bay Rum scent. The aftershave is in a heavy corked bottle with a large opening which necessitates careful pouring and there is a slight burn which I enjoy. Both the soap and aftershave have just the right amount of skin care properties which leave the face feeling supple and nourished without being greasy. I don't suppose this is easy to obtain outside of the Philippines but I strongly recommend it if you get the chance.
Β 
07/23/23 Shave of the Day
Face Wash with Ariana & Evens Soap of Antiquity
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Enigma Machine Shampoo & Conditioner Puck
The Club Ariana & Evans Pin-Up Series - Dirty Ginger K2 Base
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Atomic Rocket 26mm Synthetic Suave Knot Shaving Brush
Captain’s Choice Copper Lather Bowl - Obsidian
Phoenix Shaving Ceramic Moonscape Brush Scuttle
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Ascension Twist-Adjustable Copper Double Open Comb Safety Razor
Phoenix Shaving Platinum Strangelet Super Sharps Double Edge Blades - 1st Shave
Lancaster Razor Works Tangerine Orange Black Sheep Shaving Towel
Phoenix Shaving No Slip Grip Alum Block
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Alum Block Dry Dock System
Thayers Alcohol Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
Clubman Pinaud After Shave Lotion
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements High Jump 47 Soothing Aftershave Balm
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Otra Natural Sport Strength Deodorant Mystical, Mythical, Whimsical, Festive!
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Official Phoenix Shaving Barber's Mat! The Perfect Addition to Your Shave Station!
​
IMG_4053A.jpeg
Β 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom