What's new

Some Adjustables for your perusal

Astonishingly beautiful pieces you got there Mark.:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Which Mark? :confused1 or both :001_smile

Thanks mate (if it is the latter)

I'm aiming to get my British Aristocrats together for a photo shoot in the next month or so. Should put this lot to shame. Maybe we can have a competition between them!

What a wonderful group of adjustables from down under.
What is the serial number on that Toggle if I may be nosey?

I’ve really got a soft spot for Toggles. Saw one in a display at Christmas one year and that image has never left me. They had the case open and the razor laying out on cotton balls like it was in a snow drift.

I thought I might add a 1-5 Bottom Dial to this thread.
Also you can click on the Early Adjustable link in my signature.
attachment.php

What a wonderful group of adjustables from down under.
What is the serial number on that Toggle if I may be nosey?

I’ve really got a soft spot for Toggles. Saw one in a display at Christmas one year and that image has never left me. They had the case open and the razor laying out on cotton balls like it was in a snow drift.

I thought I might add a 1-5 Bottom Dial to this thread.
Also you can click on the Early Adjustable link in my signature.
attachment.php

That undisclosed location has far too many bottom dials - some need to come Down Under I think! (I think that John might have one but not sure of any others down here)

The Serial Number is 1225 BTW.

One of the best collection Mark Congrats.

Many thanks again!

Beautiful collections guys! That was the day -- with Gillette making razors with function, class, fit, & finish! Great to see them in some wonderful displays -- maybe even getting some use. Thanks for the photos!

does someone know if this is the french aristocrat presentation set ? i've seen this case come up with a g300 super adjustable and with the aristocrat.
proxy.php

These two really do it for me, matching boxed sets; beautiful!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool::drool: :drool:

What a collection mate, thanks for sharing them with us :thumbup:

I confess that these are amongst my favourites. Both have the cardboard shippers too although both are watermarked.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, as Jake says, those were the days!

I've have the Slim for a while and when I saw the matching Aristocrat it became a must have!

Thanks guys. I've since added a short handle super adjustable and a couple of other 'sets' to the den. Must be time for some more pics!

Top Bottom