What's new

Soap Scent Giving me a Headache

Has anyone ever used a soap that gives them a headache, due to the scent. I really dislike the scent of a soap but the soap is just so good not to use it. I was wondering if people had any ideas what can be done to mask a scent after the shave. I tried washing my face with hand soap and face soap but I still smell the scent of the shaving soap.

I'm sure certain soaps will bother people differently. I don't want to give up using it but what are some ways you all have dealt with a scent that bothers you/ give you headache.

Has anyone ever used a soap that gives them a headache, due to the scent. I really dislike the scent of a soap but the soap is just so good not to use it. I was wondering if people had any ideas what can be done to mask a scent after the shave. I tried washing my face with hand soap and face soap but I still smell the scent of the shaving soap.

I'm sure certain soaps will bother people differently. I don't want to give up using it but what are some ways you all have dealt with a scent that bothers you/ give you headache.

If you are allergic to the scent you really shouldn't use the soap. Is the soap available in an alternative fragrance or is it one of a kind?

If you are allergic to the scent you really shouldn't use the soap. Is the soap available in an alternative fragrance or is it one of a kind?

I don't break out to the sop just get a headache every time I use it. It is Mudder Focker by RazoRoc.

Agree. Look for same scent with a different maker and compare ingredients. Perhaps you can find a similar one that does not affect you the same way.

If not, scratch the offending soap and move on.

For me, scent would not trump headaches.

I would just PIF the soap and get something else.

If a particular scent gave me (frank or not) headaches, I’d just stay away from it, rather than search for some antidotic “solution.”
Personally, I’d seek out an alternative from the plenty of fish in the sea.

not so much soaps. Overpowering EDTs sometimes make me feel a bit queasy though.

Some soaps tingle and burn on my skin though that's for sure !

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Are you addicted to the scent? RazoRock makes plenty other scents if you like the soap.

Has anyone ever used a soap that gives them a headache, due to the scent. I really dislike the scent of a soap but the soap is just so good not to use it.
It can happen. You don't have to use that scent. Razorock has plenty of other options and another may not give you headaches.

Top Bottom