What's new

Soap or Cream, which did you use today?

What did you use for lather this morning (or last time you shaved)?

• Cream

• Soap

• Both cream and soap

• Gel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Penhaligon's T1 English Fern was last up in my rotation. Nancy Boy Replenishing scent up tomorrow. I see a superlather experiment in my future.

I used TBS Maca Root cream, I normally use a soap but I'm trying to finish off this tube.(It will be the first product I've used up in two years of wet shaving)

just bought myself a puck of Williams and thought I'd give it a whirl.

1st attempt, dismal failure
2nd attempt, was going well until I added too much water.
3rd attempt, better than 1st, but worse than pre-too-much-water 2nd attempt

I'll give it another go or two tmr. (normally I shave once every 2 days, but I didn't want to risk anything other than WTG 1st pass with the poor lather I whipped up.)

oops, I ticked gel, yeah that's me, the only one. Actually I used tabac. Though I dislike the smell, I've found that I enjoy using it the proraso pre shave. I think it must be because it reminds me of dirty smokers trying to cover up their odour with chewing gum. Although is that a reason to like it???

I've found that I have the most fun when I use both soap and cream with a bit of glycerin. I get a ton of lather that's enough to use on my legs and arms for as long as it takes to shave to DFS/BBS.

Current for today: Proraso, VDH Deluxe, and generic glycerin.

A little manly smelling for my tastes but nothing that a little strawberry-pear shea butter lotion can't fix.

Yep, nothing like Uberlather.

Today my mixture will be Cella soap + Godrej DeLuxe + glycerin. :001_smile

Top Bottom