What's new

Sharpest "Treet" Blade ??

Of the Treet line, which is there sharpest blade. I wanted to like there "Treet Platinum", but there just not sharp enough for me.

:)

Maybe someone with personal experience will chime in shortly, but I believe these are the sharpest Treets.

Treet Dura Sharp
Treet King
Treet 7 Days Platinum

Of the Treet line, which is there sharpest blade. I wanted to like there "Treet Platinum", but there just not sharp enough for me.

:)
It would take extensive testing with the proper equipment of every Treet blade available to answer this question, everything else is just someone’s opinion. A good example is the first response stating that the Platinum is one of the sharpest, but you said it isn’t sharp enough for you.

It would take extensive testing with the proper equipment of every Treet blade available to answer this question, everything else is just someone’s opinion. A good example is the first response stating that the Platinum is one of the sharpest, but you said it isn’t sharp enough for you.

No biggie, but the Treet 7 Days Platinum is a different blade from the Treet Platinum.

Years ago I used a lot of Treet blades. I especially liked the carbon Treets. Anyways, fast forward to today - I have a bunch of Treet platinums that I don't remember much about, but I must have liked them for as many as I bought. I recently tried some Treet 7 Days and I really liked them too.

Years ago I used a lot of Treet blades. I especially liked the carbon Treets. Anyways, fast forward to today - I have a bunch of Treet platinums that I don't remember much about, but I must have liked them for as many as I bought. I recently tried some Treet 7 Days and I really liked them too.
The Treet Platinum was the very first blade I bought, aside from the VDH blades that came with my Van Der Hagen. It's still my favorite - I find it very smooth and it is sharp enough for my whiskers, and I have a weakness for Treet blades as a result and want to try all of them eventually.

Everyone says razor blades are a personal preference, and I fully agree. It's also razor-dependent. I use a Fatip Grande mostly and the super-sharp Gillettes that are popular with posters on BB make it too easy for me to cut myself in the Grande. Those same Gillettes work great for me in a vintage Tech though.

I am still learning my test equipment but I got a BESS of 45 with the Treet Platinum, 40 with the 7 Days, and 38 with the Durasharp. Take it with a grain of salt as I am still new to these measurements and I am still in the play-around stage of learning. For reference, I get a 30 for Feather and 37 for Nacet.
That's what I thought subjectively as I shaved with each model. Thanks for the technical validation.

Top Bottom