What's new

September Ink Drop - dropped!

I'm going to avoid this thread (no, I didn't even read the first post).
September is going to be a complete surprise!

Mine gets delivered to work...which means it either still at PO waiting for me, or sitting in the mailbox...but I could have got it today if only I had it delivered to home...

forgive me, but what's the Ink Drop?

Nevermind...found it, and will join for Oct. This will be a great way for me to try different inks ;-)

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I just signed up for a few months of Ink Droppings ... can't wait!!

strop

Now half as wise
After all the talk...I finally bit the bullet, too. Now I can't wait for it to get here!

The added time it takes to get to Canada makes the anticapation that much greater! I'm torm between wanting to know RIGHT NOW and wanting it to be a suprise!

My goulet package got dropped in the building office on Saturday, but they have been closed all weekend. I go check the office at 11:30am as they should have been open for 2 hours...they haven't sorted a single package and would not let me touch the stack. Slightly furious as this person is constantly not doing her job/not even present during her work hours and getting voted raises by her best friends in the HOA leadership.

I thought the surprise was great! I really liked all the ink colors as well.

I inked up a Pilot 78G broad nib with violet and it looks very nice. Nothing I would have gone for on my own.

Alright, so what's the verdict guys? Like the colors this month, and the extra freebie? Surprised or not so much? :)

I was surprised and I am enjoying the surprise. I've tried the Monaco Red and the Grand Canyon. I plan to mix these two at some point. I mixed last month's blue nose bear, Havana brown, and Bordeaux inks and got a cool color.

Top Bottom