What's new

semogue 1305 vs. Semogue owner's club boar brushes

I have the 830 and SOC, the 830 uses the same bristle as the 1305. I would say that the SOC is much denser and has bristle with more spring. The softness at the tips is about the same once both are broken in, the SOC gives you a wall of bristle feel. So basically the SOC is a bigger denser brush, I personally like both a lot.

i bought rwo this morning: 1305 and one 1438.for me the portuguese looks like the best.i got two vulfix, excellent too.super badger.my grandpa was portuguese,so.let's go there

i bought rwo this morning: 1305 and one 1438.for me the portuguese looks like the best.i got two vulfix, excellent too.super badger.my grandpa was portuguese,so.let's go there

Congrats - both very nice brushes. And a nice bit of homage to your Grandpa too!

My SOC also has more backbone than my 1305 - as well as being bigger, the knot feels significantly denser too.

But as the SOC is getting more and more broken-in, the tips are getting softer and softer - so while the 1305 had softer tips earlier on, I reckon my two are now similar in terms of softness.

Top Bottom