What's new

SCS closing....TEMPORARILY

First I will say I am sorry this notice is so last minute.

I booked a very last minute vacation last night leaving at the crack of dawn Friday morning. The website will not be accepting any orders until April 3rd and I will have email on auto responder.

While I was recovering from surgery my husband was laid off once again. He was able to quickly land a job but it requires relocation. He accepted the position Monday afternoon and he reports April 11th. I have decided not to follow. I will stay put with the kids, at least another year. The thought of moving the shop again so soon makes me crazy, not to mention I still have loose ends to tie up for my parents. Thankfully he is still real close and will be home every weekend.

Long story short, we had planned on taking a family vacation in October and we can not be sure if that will still work out. I figured since he had three weeks until he started what better time to take a trip. I can always take an Oct vacation without him. :001_rolle I apologize for the short notice.

The thread title almost gave me a heart attack!!

Have a great trip! We'll all be here when you get back!

Me too. I was like oh no it cant close, for one i have to figure out what her new soap is gonna be named, the anticipation for it was already almost killing me, then to think that i would never find out... Like a bad ending to a great movie. And on top of that a high quality soap maker and a great vendors products would have been off the market. Which depressed me even more because i finally figured out how to make it explode with lather. now im relieved upon many levels..

Whew!!!

Jesus, can you put a "temporarily" in the thread title before people have coronaries tomorrow morning??? :)

Have a good trip!

Whew!!!

Jesus, can you put a "temporarily" in the thread title before people have coronaries tomorrow morning??? :)

Have a good trip!

:lol: Sorry, I am scrambling to get 54 jobs done in a day. Can you believe the living hell I went through today. I had to buy 8 new bags of clothes and shoes. A bag for every full day away from home. You men have it easy. :laugh:

The thread title almost gave me a heart attack!!

Have a great trip! We'll all be here when you get back!

Same here. Have a great break.

Me too. I was like oh no it cant close, for one i have to figure out what her new soap is gonna be named, the anticipation for it was already almost killing me, then to think that i would never find out... Like a bad ending to a great movie. And on top of that a high quality soap maker and a great vendors products would have been off the market. Which depressed me even more because i finally figured out how to make it explode with lather. now im relieved upon many levels..

+3

Good luck!

+5 ....Holy Smokes!!

Have a great trip :thumbup:

And on top of that a high quality soap maker and a great vendors products would have been off the market. Which depressed me even more because i finally figured out how to make it explode with lather. now im relieved upon many levels..

+ 1

The title of the thread gave me a momentary panic-attack. I'd be soooo sad to lose a great soap maker and vendor, too. I love SCS soaps!

Hope you have an amazing time creating some treasured family memories. Sorry to hear about having to be apart from your husband during the week but thank God he has a new job and that you won't be too far apart.

Cheers!

Top Bottom