What's new

scottish members

not to hijack but yes Southie. I do not care how hot she would look, that voice makes me cringe.

I

Yeah, Southie Boston is pretty bad.

Whithin days of starting my job in the Boston area:

I was in Target. Picked the line with cutest cashier. Said the mutual 'Hi's. Then right before she scanned the first item came "Waid ya like t' apploi faa a Taagit Chaage Caad?"

Rosie Perez and Fran Drescher got nothin' on a South Boston gal.

Whithin days of starting my job in the Boston area:

I was in Target. Picked the line with cutest cashier. Said the mutual 'Hi's. Then right before she scanned the first item came "Waid ya like t' apploi faa a Taagit Chaage Caad?"

Rosie Perez and Fran Drescher got nothin' on a South Boston gal.

So true. :lol::lol::lol:

I went to Syracuse University for a time and there was a strong Boston presence there. When my Boston friends would have their friends from home visit, there'd always be a few cute girls in the group. Such cute girls.. such terrible accents.

And I admit that we New Yorkers aren't known for our accent and intonation but there's nothing like a Southie.

And I admit that we New Yorkers aren't known for our accent and intonation but there's nothing like a Southie.

And oh, that WNY (Rochester/Buffalo) accent! How many As in "and"? Around here it's like 12 or so, "aaaaaaaand then she goes, like..."

GET ME OUTTA HERE, EH?

And oh, that WNY (Rochester/Buffalo) accent! How many As in "and"? Around here it's like 12 or so, "aaaaaaaand then she goes, like..."

GET ME OUTTA HERE, EH?

The rest of the state has been pushing to sell that part of NYS to Canada for years.

Top Bottom