What's new

Samples PIF

Adding some leather oud $IMG_20160618_203748603_HDR.jpg

Now that you've added a ton of things I haven't tried, I'm in. I'd be happy to review them. I rather like writing scent reviews.

I'm in. I've NEVER tried any fragrances. The wife tells me I should but I just put on some basic AS and call it good. I've been wanting to try some different smells but I just don't even know where to start. If I win this will surely get me started in the right direction and with the wife's help I'd be happy to write some reviews as I'm just a truck driver. She's the smart one and knows words. I'm just happy word check is on my computer or most of you would have no clue as to what I'm trying to say. Ha..
Thanks for the chance of this opportunity.

I'm in. I've NEVER tried any fragrances. The wife tells me I should but I just put on some basic AS and call it good. I've been wanting to try some different smells but I just don't even know where to start. If I win this will surely get me started in the right direction and with the wife's help I'd be happy to write some reviews as I'm just a truck driver. She's the smart one and knows words. I'm just happy word check is on my computer or most of you would have no clue as to what I'm trying to say. Ha..
Thanks for the chance of this opportunity.

I like reading fragrance reviews from people that don't know what all kinds of notes smell like. It gives me a good idea of what I think the majority of the people smell, instead of what people in the hobby think they smell. Such reviews are very valuable to me when I try to determine if I want to purchase a fragrance, as they provide a counterpart to the reviews from very knowledgeable people.

I generally think the best thing for someone new is to explore categories, because you never know what you'll like. You could always take the wife with you to Sephora and smell a few things / ask them to make you samples of 3-4 things you like to take home. I'd make sure to try Polo Green (classic scent), Bleu de Chanel (very popular at the moment), Eau Sauvage (citrus) and a few other things. Don't buy frag for yourself that you haven't worn for a day or two. Their salespeople normally aren't too pushy. Maybe pick up a little something for the wife. It'll give you a start into knowing what is out there.

Top Bottom