What's new

"Saint Sue"

Due to circumstances I missed this and I apologies. Sue knows how much she has impacted my life and I will always be indebted to her. Sue has been and continous to be such a warn and loving lady and she above all others deserves this award. We love you Sue.

Congrats Sue, I have not had any interactions with Sue but I have read many of her posts and her contributions have helped make B&B the great place it is.

proxy.php

Hats off to You!!

Congrats again,

JB

I have been one of the few members to have actually had a personal relationship with Sue. It all started on this forum when I was researching products. I was shocked to see that there was a vendor by the name of St. Charles Shave and it was in my town! In the process of placing the order we started up a e-mail discussion and, to make a long story short, I was privelaged to be one of the very few invited to her home and shop. This was a real exception to the rule as Sue does not have a retail location and, as many of you know, she is also disabled with a disease that has left her incapable of walking except for a few steps.

In real life Sue is as wonderful and gracious as the person you have come to know on this forum. Her relationship with her children and many grandchildren is as loving as any I have ever witnessed. Her home has been a revolving door for her children and grandchildren with all welcome. Her children have shown a reciprocal love for her and have constantly been in and out of the home providing support and assistance, even before this most recent illness. Sundays have been reserved for church and family.

My personal contact with Sue essentially ended with my need to take care of my own mother and father due to their ill health. My intentions to rekindle our relationship was also cut short due to a reoccurance of heart related problems. I would often think about Sue during these times. She was always upbeat and positive no matter what the situation. When I was down I would think of Sue and how she would react. I actually felt guilty about being down when I thought of her hardships and how she dealt with them. She is an inspiration to all who have come to know her in person or through this site.

Congratulations on the award. If this site were able to award the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor for being just an examplary human being, she would be the first recipient.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Congratulations on the award. If this site were able to award the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor for being just an examplary human being, she would be the first recipient.

The Merit Award is our equivalent and Sue definitely deserves it.

Congratulations, Sue. Our prayers, thoughts and hopes are with you.

Your Savory Rose soap is now a part of my Sunday routine. Thank you for the great stuff!:thumbup1:

It's very sad to hear of Sue's diagnosis, however given her attitude I'm sure she will put up one heck of a fight beating it.

Get well Sue xo

Top Bottom