What's new

Sailor 1911 (Large)

Does this Sailor go by any other name such as Sailor 1911 Profit (Large)? Having trouble finding just the Sailor 1911 (Large) listed in the Ebay Store Engeika but they do list the Sailor 1911 Profit (Large), are these the same? Thanks...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
IIRC, "Profit" is the name the pen is more frequently marketed under in Japan, and 1911 is more common in North America &c. Same pen, though.

Profit is the pen you are looking for...

... but those droids, not do much. btw Engiekas website prices are usually lower then his BINs on ebay

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Profit is the pen you are looking for...

... but those droids, not do much. btw Engiekas website prices are usually lower then his BINs on ebay

More profit in the BINs, I guess.

Does this Sailor go by any other name such as Sailor 1911 Profit (Large)? Having trouble finding just the Sailor 1911 (Large) listed in the Ebay Store Engeika but they do list the Sailor 1911 Profit (Large), are these the same? Thanks...

Really? If I type in "Sailor 1911 Large" I get a number of results. Don't use the () when searching.

Really? If I type in "Sailor 1911 Large" I get a number of results. Don't use the () when searching.

Really.... Go to the engeika.com website, type in Sailor 1911 Large and what comes up is Sailor 1911 Profit Large among other various hits that are somehow relevant to my search criteria. My question in my original post was, are they one of the same and various members chimed in to inform me, yes they are. Also, I did not use the brackets in my search, only in my post.

Top Bottom